It has been a few weeks since my last post. Sorry about that. I've been pretty busy here. My 23, soon to be 24, year old son has been staying with me for the last few weeks while his father is out of town, and I've been busy catching up with him, cooking more than usual (my hubby is loven' it) and driving his big self around since he can't drive due to health issues. I've had this gift card holder done for a few weeks now, but just haven't had the time to post it.
Don't these little cupcakes look good enough to eat? I just love this stamp set and dsp. They are both so much fun! And the colors are just awesome, I think. I love the brightness of them. Funny thing...I just about love everything there is about Stampin' Up! stuff! :)
Here's how I made the box.
Start with a 6 1/2 " x 9 1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight card stock (#119683, $6.95). With the 6 1/2 " side along the top of your Fiskars trimmer score at 1/2", 1", 5 1/2 " and 6". Turn cardstock so that 9 1/2" side is along the top of your Fiskars trmmer and score at 3/4", 5" and 5 1/2". Cut away red highlighted areas. (See image at bottom of post.) Snip in appropriate areas. Assemble the box with sticky strip item # 104294, 10 yards for $6.95.
To decorate the box, I used:
- Ice Cream Parlor DSP #122242 from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog
- Whisper White Card stock #100730, $8.50
- Pacific Point Card stock #111350, $6.95
- Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon & Button Pack (#123529) from Sale-A-Bration Catalog
- Create a Cupcake Stamp Set (#121915, wood mount, $22.95/#121982, clear mount, $16.95) from the Occasions Mini
- Build a Cupcake Punch (#121807, $16.95) from the Occasions Mini
- Pacific Point Classic Ink #111837. $5.95
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink #115656, $5.95
- Early Espresso Classic Ink #119670, $5.95
- Linen Thread #104119 , $4.50
- Modern Label Punch #119849, $16.95
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430, $3.95
- Mini Glue Dots to adhere buttons #103683, $4.95
Once again, thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!