- I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Well, that's it for now...until next time!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
The baby card is made using the new Baby Bundle stamp set that is set to appear in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog that debuts on July 1st. The Blissful Bride set can be found in the current Summer Mini. I like both sets a lot.
For the baby card I used So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock and So Saffron and Bashful Blue ink. The heart is colored with Riding Hood Red. The wedding card is done in Basic Grey, Whisper White and Brushed Silver card stock, and I used Silver Encore ink. The flower on the dress is colored with bashful blue ink. And of course, each also uses 5//8" satin ribbon in both Bashful Blue and Basic Gray, and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Here is what was used.
- Go, Graduate stamp set (118519 wood, 120054 clear)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Basic Black Card Stock (102851)
- Basic Gray Card Stock (108692)
- Basic Black Classic Ink (101179)
- Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335) Still available from the Occasions Mini
The weekend included the following Saturday until 10:00 p.m. where we created many other remarkable projects, all of which I hope to photograph and post here. They all use products that you can order in the current Summer Mini Catalog.
Hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time!