If you live in the Colorado Springs area and want to have some fun, join my Sunday Afternoon Stamp Club. The first club will meet on Sunday, September 25th from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m and each consecutive month on the 4th Sunday. (Email me for directions). Each month we will create three different items whether they are 3-d, card, or 6x6 scrapbook page or a combination of all three, that you can either keep for yourself or use as a gift. I can't wait to get this party started as members will alternate hostess benefits each month until each member has had her opportunity to get her share of free Stampin' Up! product. Each member will be required to make a minimum of $25.00 purchase each month. This is a great way to get that new catalog stuff you've been wanting without breaking the bank!
Space is limited to the first 8 individuals that sign up. If demand is really great, I'll add another day of the week!
RSVP by emailing me at: email@example.com.
- I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Friends, Fun, and Fabulous Products!
During July, you can join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator for only $99! This limited time Starter Kit--valued at $185--comes with the following high-quality products:
• Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
• Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
• Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
• Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
• Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
• Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
• Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
• Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
• Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
• Note Cards (20)
• Clear-Mount Block C
• Blender Pen (1)
• SNAIL Adhesive
• Business supplies
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit--a $40 value! Imagine an afternoon spent chatting with friends while creating something beautiful--isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about? But act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer.
As an added bonus, first-time demonstrators can get two free months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) when they sign up during their first 21 days as a demonstrator. Subscribing to DBWS means having your own online store, blog, hostess portal, and much more!
Join Stampin' Up! in July and get brand-new products, including an exclusive project kit--all for just $99! Click HERE to join the fun now!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
I know this is a little late, but here is one of the Father's Day cards I made this year using the Sail Away stamp set that can be found in the summer mini. I also used the Nautical Expedition dsp and Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine in the same mini.
I love this stamp set and this paper. I am really sad it didn't make it into the new IBC. I think this is one I am going to keep for awhile. It is sooooo masculine and masculine stamp sets are hard to find.
If you want to order the items I mentioned, here is all of the information you need to know. You can go to my online store to get them.
- Sail Away--123013-- $9.95
- Nautical Expedition dsp--122343--$10.95
- Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine--123125--$2.95
I also used Early Espresso Ink to stamp the image and the sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Well this certainly is an occasion! Two posts in two days! :)
I won't say I've been totally mesmerized by the Casey Anthony trial, but I have sort of been keeping track of what's been going on. I realized on Sunday that she would probably be found not-guilty when I listened to some of her lawyer's closing arguments. To be honest, I am not surprised at the verdict, even though I am not happy with it. I am sure glad I wasn't on the jury, that's all I am going to say.
On to more pleasant things...I've spent the last two days stamping. Mostly, I've been working on a scrapbook that I should have finished a few years ago, and making some cards for an upcoming event that my stamping group puts on during breast cancer awareness month (October). I know it is July, and October is awhile away, but I have to have my card samples done by Aug. 8. Next week I will be at convention (can't wait!) and the following week company comes (can't wait for that either). I decided this time not to procrastinate. Company will be leaving shortly before my samples are due, so I thought I'd get crackin'! :) This card isn't one of my samples, but I guess it could be, huh!
I will post more about the October stamping event later. Right now I will talk about the card. Here is a list of what I used:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock--#120953--$6.95
- Baja Breeze Card Stock--#111352--$6.95
- Early Espresso Card Stock--#119686--6.95
- Just Add Cake DSP--#124339--$10.95
- Petites Pennant Builder Punch--#122361--$16.95
- Scallop Border Punch--#119882--$15.95
- Modern Label Punch--#119849--$16.95
- Small Oval Punch--#120908--$10.95
- 1/2 inch Scallop Dots Ribbon--Chocolate Chip--#124142--$7.95
- Early Espresso Classic Ink--#119670--$5.95
- Pennant Parade Stamp Set--#122740--$21.95 (wood) or #122742--$16.95 (clear)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set--#115370--$36.95 (wood only)
- Linen Thread--#104199--$4.50
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
In spite of the house work, I've been giving myself the opportunity to stamp every day. I've made a lot of neat convention gifts (convention is next week!) and some cards to share. I will post the gifts after convention, but I think I can start posting some of the cards now.
This little cutie was made using the Fabulous Florets stamp set. It is in both the summer mini and the new Idea Book and Catalog. Item numbers are: 123025--wood--$23.95 or 123027--clear--$17.95. The other things I used are:
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730--$8.50
- Poppy Parade Card Stock #119793--$6.95
- Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #119277--$7.95
- Poppy Parade Classic Ink #119782--$5.95
- Pear Pizazz Classic Ink #119784--$5.95
- 3/16" Corner Punch #119871--$6.95
To order any of these items, just go to my on line store right here.
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time~