My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cards for Mom


Last Christmas, I sent my mom a box of handmade cards that she could use through out the year. She loved them, because it saved her money and time going to the store to purchase a card every time she needed one. (Mom is good at sending cards.) Well, she told me a few months ago that she needed more so I've been busy making her a new set of All Occasion greeting cards. Here's one from the bunch. It is a sympathy card. Unfortunately at her age shes needs these a lot. Sympathy and Birthday cards are what she uses most. So here you go, Mom. One of the many in the next batch you'll be getting soon.
Josie

No comments: