This little book I made is called a Meander Book, mostly because of the way the paper is cut and folded. If you want directions on how to create a book like this for yourself, shoot me an email and I will be happy to provide you with the link for the tutorial.
I turned this book into a mini-scrapbook for my sister. She is fortunate enough to have grandchildren, and I had a lot of photos of them...so.....
The first few pages contain pics of her granddaughters from age 1 month to 1 year. The last few pages have photos of my nephew, his wife (my niece), and their two daughters. I hope my sister doesn't see it here because it is a surprise for her. I think I just might make her a larger scrapbook for Christmas. I'd love a gift like that.
Here is what I used.
- Cottage Wall DSP (115671)
- Elements of Style Stamp Set (118611 wood/120045 clear)
- Tropical Party Stamp Set (118515 wood/120081 clear)
- 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292)
- Chip board for the front and back covers
- Versa Mark (102283)
- Rich Razzelberry classic ink (115658)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Snail Adhesive (104332)
There are a few two photos of the inside of the book at the bottom of this post.
Hope you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by.