My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meander Book

Yup! I am back again. Had a lot of time to stamp today, and I loved it.


This little book I made is called a Meander Book, mostly because of the way the paper is cut and folded. If you want directions on how to create a book like this for yourself, shoot me an email and I will be happy to provide you with the link for the tutorial.

I turned this book into a mini-scrapbook for my sister. She is fortunate enough to have grandchildren, and I had a lot of photos of them...so.....


The first few pages contain pics of her granddaughters from age 1 month to 1 year. The last few pages have photos of my nephew, his wife (my niece), and their two daughters. I hope my sister doesn't see it here because it is a surprise for her. I think I just might make her a larger scrapbook for Christmas. I'd love a gift like that.

Here is what I used.


  • Cottage Wall DSP (115671)
  • Elements of Style Stamp Set (118611 wood/120045 clear)
  • Tropical Party Stamp Set (118515 wood/120081 clear)
  • 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292)
  • Chip board for the front and back covers
  • Versa Mark (102283)
  • Rich Razzelberry classic ink (115658)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
  • Snail Adhesive (104332)

There are a few two photos of the inside of the book at the bottom of this post.

Hope you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by.

Josie










No comments: