My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Occasions Mini Sneak Peak/Valentine

The Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! is about to launch on January 4th and I almost wet myself when I saw the beautiful designer series paper and stamp sets that are in it.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on the things I ordered.  I've had my stuff for a few weeks, but just this week got the opportunity to start playing.  I used the XOXO stamp set and Love Impressions dsp in the catalog to make today's Valentine Card.  Today I am posting only one of the things I've been working on.  I'll spread the rest out over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by!
Josie

No comments: