In spite of the house work, I've been giving myself the opportunity to stamp every day. I've made a lot of neat convention gifts (convention is next week!) and some cards to share. I will post the gifts after convention, but I think I can start posting some of the cards now.
This little cutie was made using the Fabulous Florets stamp set. It is in both the summer mini and the new Idea Book and Catalog. Item numbers are: 123025--wood--$23.95 or 123027--clear--$17.95. The other things I used are:
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730--$8.50
- Poppy Parade Card Stock #119793--$6.95
- Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #119277--$7.95
- Poppy Parade Classic Ink #119782--$5.95
- Pear Pizazz Classic Ink #119784--$5.95
- 3/16" Corner Punch #119871--$6.95
To order any of these items, just go to my on line store right here.
Thank you for stopping by today. Until next time~