My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabulous Florets

Hello Everyone!

It sure has been awhile since I was here.  No...I haven't fallen off the face of the  Earth.  I'm still around.  I've just been keeping pretty busy getting my house back together after having new flooring put in the kitchen, living room and dining room.  A job that was supposed to take a week turned into a month-long project and is a totally upsetting story for me so I won't go into any details.  I am just glad it is DONE!  I've also been getting the place ready for company that is coming for a 10-day visit.  Normally I wouldn't fuss much because it is just my mom, sis and brother-in-law, but this time they are bringing another couple (friends) from back home that I've been trying t get to come out here for a few years now.  I have to admit, I've cleaned in places that haven't seen a dust rag in awhile.  And our guest bedroom...let it be enough to say that now you can actually get to the beds!  :)  The guest bedroom turns into a storage room during the year when we don't know what else to do with stuff.  I have taken tons to Goodwill and there is still much more to take.  I just have to get busy and clean out a few more closets.  It is amazing what you accumulate that you really don't need.  From my rambling you would think I was one of those hoarders...not in the least.  I can't stand clutter and I would never be able to live like that.  But there was a lot to clean out!  :)

In spite of the house work, I've been giving myself the opportunity to stamp every day.  I've made a lot of neat convention gifts (convention is next week!) and some cards to share.  I will post the gifts after convention, but I think I can start posting some of the cards now.

This little cutie was made using the Fabulous Florets stamp set.  It is in both the summer mini and the new Idea Book and Catalog.  Item numbers are:  123025--wood--$23.95 or 123027--clear--$17.95.  The other things I used are:
  • Whisper White Card Stock #100730--$8.50
  • Poppy Parade Card Stock #119793--$6.95
  • Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #119277--$7.95
  • Poppy Parade Classic Ink #119782--$5.95
  • Pear Pizazz Classic Ink #119784--$5.95
  • 3/16" Corner Punch #119871--$6.95
To order any of these items, just go to my on line store right here.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Until next time~

Happy Stamping!
Josie


No comments: