My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Poinsettas


Here's one of the Christmas Cards I've been working on for my daughter. She asked me to make ten of them for her this year. I used Stampin Up!'s Season of Joy stamp set with Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, and Pretty in Pink card stock. The ribbon is also Pretty in Pink and the ink is Purely Pomegranate. Hope you like it. Oh, I almost forgot...there was a similar card on Split Coast. I made a few modifications and this is what I came up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josie. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you keep your blog updated better than I do. I just get so behind, I mean to keep it updated but it always gets put on the back burner. Maybe this winter I will do better. I really like this card and I wanted to be the first to leave you a comment. I am so glad you enjoy this as much as I do. Your blog looks great! --Jenny