My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Post

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post and I'm not sure I really know what I am doing, so please bear with me. I've been stamping for a little over a year and a half now and I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I wish I could quit my real job and do this full time. But, that isn't possible. When my friend Amy from work invited me to a Stampin'Up party in February of 2007 I told her right off the bat, "I'm not interested in stamping." Needless to say, after that first party I was hooked. She has created a monster in spreading the stamping addiction to me! But hey, it could be worse. When my husband complains that he never sees me anymore because I'm always in my office stamping, friends tell him it is better than me being out nights at bars! :) Anyway, enough rambling...as soon as I figure out how to download some pics of cards I've made, I'll do it. Until then....

Keep on stamping!

Josie

No comments: