My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Wedding Stuff




Seems like lately all of my time is either working on wedding stuff or grading papers. Papers seem to reproduce in the dark. But I finally made it to the bottom of the stack and I won't have anymore for a few days. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, though. Only 3 1/2 weeks of school left, and I'll be finished for the summer. But I'm not counting the days or anything! ;)
My daughter's bridal shower was this past Sunday and everyone seemed to have a good time. I thought I'd show you the shower favors I made using the new window sheets, scallop oval punch, Oval All stamp set and satin ribbon in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I also used the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot and Perfect Plum Designer Paper. They turned out nicely, even if I do say so myself. I only made 25 of them and they were quick and easy, which was VERY nice! I filled them with the pastel colored M & M's that usually come out around Easter. So here's a picture of them. I hope you like them. If I can get a good photo of the banner I made for the shower, I'll post it tomorrow. Until then...






Thanks for stopping by.






Josie

No comments: