My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cute Mother's Day Gift


Enough of the wedding stuff for awhile. It is time to take a break from getting ready for my daughter's wedding, although I still have about 40 wedding favors to complete. I was getting tired of the same color paper and ink (Perfect Plum) so I decided to take some time to make a gift for my mom for Mother's Day. Actually, I made two and used one as a shower prize for one of the games we played at the Bridal Shower last weekend. It is a boxed set of four cards using the Cheep Talk stamp set.

I have to admit that I cased the set from anotherStampin Up! demonstrator but modified each to suit me.

Hope you like what you see. If you want directions for anything, let me know. Just send me an email and I'd be happy to help you out if I can.

Thanks for stopping by!

Josie

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Josie - this is absolutely gorgeous! I saw it on SCS and clicked to see your blog. Great stuff! ~chris

LIsa said...

Josie
I love these cards. Can you tell me the colours for the card that is sitting in the box? Also do you have directions for that box. I love your blog. I just found it on splitcoast.
My email is rl_depencier@rogers.com
thanks
lisa