My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Convention Swap and Gifts




I've never been to a Stampin' Up! Convention, but people tell me to go armed with gifts for room mates, swaps and business cards. So...these are what I came up with. I hope they're good enough and people will want to swap with me. I had fun making these, but I do detest remaking the same card over and over and over.
For the top note box I used retired dsp and cs and I hope that is okay. The color is pacific point and the dsp is Morning Sunshine. I have tons of retired paper that I need to get rid of. Of course I used the top note die for the Big Shot.
The card stock for the card is whisper white and regal rose (one of my favorite pinks). I used the Backgrounds 1 texturz plate for the background on the white and white satin ribbon. I think it is pretty and was quite pleased with myself that I thought this up all on my own.
Any questions? Please email me.
Thanks for looking.
Josie

No comments: