My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Soft Summer Sypmathy Card


Hello Everyone!


I didn't think I'd be back for another post so soon. I had completely forgotten about not working today, so when a co-worker reminded me that today was a day off I was completed surprised! Anyway, just because I haven't been posting, doesn't mean I haven't been stamping.
The day we returned to work after the holidays our staff learned that a co-workers husband had passed away early that morning. It was a totally unexpected thing. He was very young; only 37 and had found out he had cancer only two weeks before. What a shock for all of us. Sort of makes you put things into perspective when someone so young passes. My heart is with his family. This is the card I came up with on the spur of the moment. I don't usually keep these kinds of cards around.
Thanks for looking.
Josie

No comments: