My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friends Never Fade

Hello Everyone~

I've been really busy here getting some of the rooms in my house ready to paint and getting myself ready to head back to my "other" job (teaching) on Thursday. Where has the summer gone? It seems that once the Fourth of July hits, the summer ends too quickly. Once I head back to teaching, a lot of things will suffer like housework, cooking...all of the things I absolutely hate. The important things in the house will get done, but much of my free time will be spent in my stamp room. The only problem there is, I'll make new stuff, but a lot of the time I don't get around to photographing and posting. Anyway, on to the card.

I used the Big Shot and the Bigz Tulipe die to make the stencil for this card using a thick window sheet. I then used a sponge dauber to get the image onto the crumb cake card stock. I also used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel and versa mark to lightly stamp the background. I think the rest is self explanatory, so I won't go into great detail. It is a pretty card and turned out quite well, I think. If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me.

Don't forget to check out my calendar of events by clicking on my Stampin' Up! website link on the top right of the page.

Until next time, hope your days are filled with stamping and fun.

Josie


No comments: