As promised, I am back today with a new post and photo of a card I recently completed. It uses the Punch Potpourri hostess set, which can be yours too if you book and hold a workshop. It is a level 1 hostess set, so it doesn't have to be a big one, only $150.00. It coordinates perfectly with the Two-step Bird Extra Large punch. ($16.95; item #117191).
As a matter of fact, August is the perfect time to hold a workshop. Stampin' Up! is offering an extra $25.00 in hostess benefits until Aug. 31 if you have a $350.00 workshop or greater. That means $75.00 in free stuff! Now, who doesn't like to get free stuff? I still have some dates open, so go on over to my Stampin' Up! website, choose a day and let me know and we will do it!
The other things I used on this card are:
- Punch Potpourri (Hostess Level 1)
- Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level 3)
- Rich Razzelberry (115316)
- Regal Rose (105130)
- Very Vanilla (101650)
- Old Olive (100702)
- Rich Razzelberry (115658)
- Regal Rose (105211)
- Two-step Bird Extra Large Punch (117191)
- 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Regal Rose--Retired )
- Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
- Rhinestone Brads; Clear (113144)
- Basic Rhinestones; for bird's eye (119246)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- Textured Wallpaper Embossing folder for Big Shot (120175)
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time...