My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Build a Blossom Cardbox & Cards

WOW!  These colors are bright!  Maybe that's why they are in Stampin' Up!'s brights family.  :)  Bright or not, I love this combination as it reminds me of spring.  The thought of spring has been keeping me warm these last few days as Colorado has finally had some extremely cold days these last few days.  It was 10 degrees here on Friday and -8 degrees Friday night.  It is gradually getting warmer and I think tomorrow is set for somewhere in the 40's.  This is a box I designed.  Thought it was ingenious of me to be so creative.  Once I got the box done, I decided it needed something to go in it.  There is a set of 4 cards.  The Build a Blossom stamp set and punch will be making their debut this Tuesday when the Occasions Mini goes up on line.  You'll be able to order one of your very own!  I think this is one of my favorites from the new catalog.  And the Just Believe stamp set which is in the IBC...well that's another of my favs.  I love the fact that it coordinates with Definitely Decorative.  I have the large version of this on my dining room wall.  I'll have to post a photo...I love both of them.

Hope you enjoyed looking.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Josie


No comments: