My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Four Frames & Paisley Petals

Hello Everyone!

Here's a little card I made for my mom's upcoming birthday.  I've had this set and paper for a little while now and finally had the time to get my hands on both.  Needed a card for Mom and that was the perfect excuse.  You can't get this DSP or stamp set yet, but it is just a little something to wet your taste buds for the new IBC that comes out on July 1st.

I used versa mark ink and the Fabulous Florets stamp set that is in the current Summer Mini. (123025--$23.95 wood/ 123027--$17.95 clear) on the Baja Breeze card stock.  The ink I used on the polka dot frame is Not Quite Navy.  And of course, the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes in the IBC.  (One of my favorites because it has so many sentiments in the set!)

Hope you like it.  Until next time...

Happy Stamping~

Josie

No comments: