I can't believe it has been such a long time since my last post. Time sure does fly by quickly. Since my last post, school has let out for the summer (YIPPIE!) and I've been off now for two weeks. I love my teaching job, but I sure do love having more time to stamp! However, I haven't had as much time as I would like. We are in the process of getting new flooring in our kitchen and living room and the place is literally a mess. All of the furniture from those two rooms and the dining room are in the garage until the work is done. I've also spent some time "cleaning up" the house; doing things neglected since last August.
But I did get to make this card using The Open Sea set found in the Summer Mini. I love this set and had to have it when I first saw it. It is the only "masculine" stamp set I have and I think it is perfect for Father's Day and male birthdays.
So here is what I used to make this card.
- Nautical Expedition DSP-- #122343--$10.95
- The Open Sea stamp set--#123030 (w)--26.95/#123032(c)--$18.95
- Early Espresso card stock--#119686--$6.95
- Cherry Cobbler card stock--#119685--$6.95
- Crumb Cake card stock--#120953--$6.95
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink--#121030--$5.95
- Early Espresso Classic Ink--#119670--$5.95
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine--#123125--$2.95
- Decorative Label Punch--#120907--$16.95
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set--115370--$36.95 (for sentiment)
You can visit my online store to purchase any of these items. While you are there, check out the Last Chance lists for stamps, accessories, and Definitely Decorative items. There isn't much time left for these things! Don't be caught short.
Until next time~