My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Clearance Rack Blitz--Dec. 15 through Jan. 5


Click here to get to my online store so you can enjoy this great savings on Stampin' Up! products.  Once you are there, click the shop now button in the top right corner of the page.   Hurry while supplies last!

No comments: