My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowman Soup

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!  Lights, wreaths, you name it, are going up everywhere.  Including in my stamp room.  Wish I could take full credit for this little guy, but I can't.  The basic idea for this decorated tin came from my friend Kim, I was the one who added the Merry Christmas tag and the holly leaves and wreath.  The felt adornments are from Stampin' Up!'s Stitched Felt Winter Wishes (124108--$9.95) in the current Holiday Mini.  Isn't he a cutie?

Inside are all of the ingredients for Snowman Soup.  On the back I attached the words for a Snowman Soup poem.  Don't know what Snowman Soup is?  It's a packet of hot chocolate mix, a candy cane, and three Hershey Kisses.

Here are the words for the saying that go on the back.

Was told you've been
reel good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With freezing weather drawing near,
You'll need to warm the spirit.
So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow.
It's sure to do the trick!

I don't know where the words came from, otherwise I would tell you.  I think this would make a cute little teacher gift for teachers this year...although, all teachers really want for Christmas is for their students to do well!  Trust me, I know.  :)

If you want more information on this little cutie patootie, email me and Iwill send  you the dimensions.

Hope every one's Thanksgiving was awesome...Until next time...

Happy stamping!

Josie

No comments: