My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Spring!

I can't believe spring break is here for me, and I a already have way through my things to do list.  I purposely front-loaded this week so I can spend the rest of the week relaxing and stamping!  I am looking forward to it.  This afternoon I am taking some time to meet a group of friends to see The Hunger Games movie.  I read all three of the books in the series about a year ago and have been anticipating the movie ever since I first learned one was being made. 

Well, enough rambling...now on to the card I want to share with you today.  For this card I used the Tea Shoppe and Loving Thoughts stamp sets found in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  The Tea Shoppe set is absolutely beautiful.  The dsp is from the Twitterpated series along with basic gray for the base, blushing bride for the punched border, and whisper white for the doily.  The tea cup is stamped in baja breeze on whisper white.  I added a little of dazzling diamonds glitter to the tea cup.  I just love the way this turned out!   If I remember correctly, I saw one similar to this on SplitCoast, but I can't remember  who exactly it is partially cased from.  Sorry about that. 

It's time for me to get ready for the movie, so until next time...

Happy Stamping~

Josie

No comments: