My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birthday

I know it has been way too long since I last posted and I really do apologize.  I didnt' realize so much time had passed.  It has been almost 2 months!  Where does time go?

The basic design of this card was created by a friend of mine.  I just made a few minor changes; mainly I turned it into a birthday card.  It is one that we will be making at an upcoming All-Occasions Card class I will be holding.  I used the Sweet Shop designer series paper in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I just love this shade of purple.  I would have never thought to put purple and green together.  I also used the Create a Cup Cake stamp set and punch in the big Idea Book and Catalog along with the coordinating punch. The colors of paper an ink I used are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White.

Hope you like it!  I'll try not to be so long next time.  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

Josie



No comments: