My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

One More Post

Just one more post before I head off back to work tomorrow to finish up the school year.  Spring break has been fabulous and productive.  The weather was awesome; unseasonably warm.  Today the temperature hovered around 80 degrees.  It is hard to believe the high tomorrow is only going to be in the upper 40's.  That means I have to go back to wearing winter cloths.  Blah!!

I made this card for a special person who is going through a tough time right now.  She is getting divorced and that is never a fun thing, no matter how long or short you have been married.  This person is very special to me...it is my daughter.  :(  Her husband of 2 1/2 years informed her shortly after Christmas that he no longer wanted to continue with their marriage.  This came as a shock and disappointment to all of us as I thought the world of my son-in-law.  What can I say?  He is not the person I initially thought he was.  Anyway, she doesn't know it is for her, but she will when she gets home this evening.  She is a strong woman (just like her mom :) and she will thrive when all is said and done.  As a matter of fact, she already is!

I used the Send Me Soaring stamp set along with some Sweet Shoppe designer series paper.  Both can be found in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  I love the bright colors which are pool party, lucky limeade, and calypso coral. I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: