My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happiness Is...

Happiness is...whatever you want it to be.  I believe we have a choice in this life to either choose to be happy with what we have or miserable and constantly complain.  I can't stand being around constant complainers! 

The colors on this card make me happy.  I have always been a lover of bright colors, especially greens, purples, and oranges.  These colors are Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, and Rich Razzelberry, and all three are colors you will find in the new Floral District designer series paper.  I just love, love, love it.  Item number for this paper is 126919. 

The stamp set I used is Bright Blossoms (125497) for the image, and Loving Thoughts (125845) for the sentiment.  And don't forget the butterflies...they are a little touch of happiness too!  I made them with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die (118138).  You can get any of the items I've mentioned by going to my online store by clicking the button in the top right column.

Hope you like today's creation.  I have more to share in the next few days. 
Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Josie


No comments: