My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Open Sea

Remember this stamp set?  I am so glad I held on to it. It first appeared on the Stampin' Up! scene last summer.  I don't think it ever did go away.  I love it because it is a very masculine set and sometimes you just need a very masculine card!
Tomorrow is our anniversary so I thought I'd pair this stamp with some of the blue dsp in Summer Smooches paper.  The blues are Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise.  My husband likes blue. 

I didn't put a sentiment on it because I wanted to write a special message inside. 

Well, this is going to be a quick one.  I have a few more things to get done before he gets home from work.  Soooo....until next time.

Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: