Yes, it has been a while again...over a month. I don't have anything to say for myself. The last few weeks have been crazy both at work and otherwise. As for the otherwise, the last few weeks of September were spent getting ready for my groups annual Stampin' for a Cure event which we held on October 6th. We raised over $6,000.00 again this year for our local Susan G. Koman Foundation. It was a very successful event, as usual. We had silent auctions, raffles...you name it and we did it.
At work, I had about 100 essays that needed grading that took up quite a bit of my stamping time for a few weeks, so needless to say, I didn't get much stamping done.
But I've been busy the last few days with creating some cards for both my own personal use and for an upcoming Christmas card class. There is no better way to get Christmas cards done is to invite people to a class! :)
I cased the layout for this card from Card Maker Magazine , but the products I used are from Stampin' Up!
Here is a list of what I used:
- Base: Very Vanilla card stock #101650/$8.50
- First Layer: Old Olive card stock #100702/$6.95
- Second Layer: Campaign Glimmer Paper (retired)
- Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L #126999--$21.95
- Bells & Boughs stamp set #120831(w) $19.95 or #121142 (c) $14.95
- Joyous Celebrations stamp set #128066 (w) $22.95 or #128069 (c) $15.95
- Blender Pens #109845/$9.95
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink #126966--$5.95
- Old Olive Classic Ink #126953--$5.95
- Black Stazon #101406--$7.95
Until next time...