I cased part of these cute little twizzler holders from my friend, Cathy. Thanks, Cathy! I know you won't mind. :) After all, case means copy and share everything! Cathy made a Halloween card with these little badges on the front, so I thought I'd copy them and put them onto little treat boxes that you can give to your friends, your little one's friends, kids a school,...everyone!
Here's what I used for this project:
- Toxic Treats Stamp Set #127898(w)/$28.95 or #127901(c)/$20.95
- Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP #126906/$10.95
- Basic Gray c/s #121044/$6.95
- Basic Black c/s #121045/$6.95
- Tangerine Tango c/s #111349/$6.95
- Black Embossing Powder #109133/$4.75
- Basic Black Craft Ink #102192/$7.50
- Curly Label Punch #119851/$16.95
- 2-1/2 Circle Punch #120906/$16.95
- 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch #118874/$16.95
- Heat Tool #129053/$29.95
- Petite Pocket Bigz XL die #123131/$42.95
Hope you enjoyed today's project. Until next time...