My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

This Too Shall Pass

I can't believe that I made the promise to post once a week four weeks ago and I have actually kept it.  I guess it is all a matter of what you set your mind to.  I have always believed that anything is possible as long as you set your mind to it and do what it takes to get it done.  :)


I found the layout for this card in Paper Crafts Magazine and thought it would be quick and easy, and...it was!  Quick and easy is always good.  I think this lay out would be great for an Easter card too.  I love the colors from Stampin' Up!'s Subtles collection, especially in the springtime.  These seem like Easter colors to me!.


Speaking of Easter, I am already behind...I should have had my Easter cards make two weeks ago.  By the time I get them done, I am sure it will be too late to mail them.  Anyway...


Here is what I used on this card. 


Tea for Two DSP        129311
 
Pretty In Pink Card Stock      100459
 
So Saffron Card Stock     105118
 
Pool Party Card Stock     122924
 
Very Vanilla Card Stock     101650
 
Early Espresso Classic Ink     126974
 
Stamp Set From My Heart     (126555wood)     (126557clear)
 
Labels Collection Framelits     (125598)
 
 
I hope you like the card and thank you for stopping by.  Until next time...
 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
Josie
 


No comments: