My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gift Set

Well, I just finished cleaning my stamping room and decided I still have time to add a post.


This is a gift set I made at a recent workshop. I really love this stamp set and the cards I've made. I put together four gift sets for different friends this Christmas. The original set had only four cards, but I thought that wasn't enough so I made two cards in each design. I'm not posting dimensions, etc. but if you want them, feel free to e-mail me, and I'll get them to you as soon as possible.


This is what I used to make this project.


STAMPS: Upsy Daisey

PAPER: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, and Urban Garden DSP

INK: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, and Basic Gray

ACCESSORIES: Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon and Silver Brads.


I hope you like it as much as I do.
Well, it is time for bed. Only three more days until Winter Break!















No comments: