My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes Gift Set



Before settling down to writing some lesson plans for after the holidays, I wanted to show you another gift set that I made for a few people I know. The cards are an odd size so there aren't any envelopes for them. I think these would be used best by just adding them to a gift as a tag or something like that.




This is what I used to make this adorable gift.
STAMPS: Pocket Silhouettes and Cute and Curly
PAPER: Kraft, Baja Breeze, and Basic Gray
INK: Whisper White Craft and Versa Mark
ACCESSORIES: Sticky Strip for the box, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, coordinating punch for the Cute and Curly stamp set, and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the Pocket Silhouettes image in Versa Mark first (you can't see it too well in these photos), then in craft ink. Before the ink dried, I sprinkled with the glitter and...voila...it was done!
I have to tell you that I got this idea from someone else, so it isn't totally my own. I did add the Merry Christmas card to the set, as the original only had 3 cards.
I plan on giving these to the school secretaries where I work. Just a little something for the holidays to let them know that I appreciate all they do for me.
Again, if you want specific card sizes and box measurements, feel free to e-mail me and I will send them to you as soon as humanly possible.
See ya!


No comments: