My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Scandinavian Christmas

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but with Thanksgiving almost two weeks ago and getting ready for Christmas, things have been a little crazy here. I am really looking forward to Christmas break from work. Two glorious weeks...oh what shall I do with myself? :)

Here's a pretty little card I made a few days ago. Believe it or not, I used silver embossing powder, but it looks like gold. It was definitely the lighting in the room when I took the picture.

Here's what I used to make the card.

STAMP SETS: Scandinavian Season and Many Merry Messages
CARD STOCK: Not Quite Navy & Very Vanilla
INK: Versa Mark
ACCESSORIES: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Brads, Silver Embossing Powder

I hope you like it! I'll try not to take so long to post again. See ya!



No comments: