My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card and Gift Card Holder

Tonight's post is two things I made last night. The first is a gift card holder that I made using Tempting Turquoise textured card stock and the Northern Frost decorative strip for the Big Shot. The decorative strip is found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. If you want the directions for this holder, just shoot me an email and I will be happy to share. You can't tell from the photo, but there is a ribbon on it that is long enough to hang the holder on the tree. Pretty cool, huh!




The second is a card I made using Deck the Halls DSP and the Bells & Boughs stamp set. I had a hard time taking a photo of this card. For whatever reason, I couldn't get it to not come our blurry. I did very little stamping, but a lot of cutting. I cut out one of the images on the dsp and used dimensionals to pop it up on the base. I think it turned out pretty well.



As always, thank you for stopping by and until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Josie

1 comment:

Sharon F said...

Beautiful! Looks like a lot of work but I would make one like it for some one special. Thanks for sharing!
Sharon - Puyallup, WA