My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Christmas

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving with their families and friends. We spent the day with our daughter, son-in-law, and son. After dinner we visited with some friends and basically ate ourselves silly! Today I spent the day making turkey and lentil soup from my leftovers and we enjoyed several delicious bowls of it tonight for dinner. I love homemade soup on cold days. Even though the sun was shining here in Colorado and the temp was somewhere in the 50's it was still chilly enough for soup and fresh bread from the bakery. The weather today wasn't too bad considering it didn't get much higher than 20 degrees on Thanksgiving day.


Anyway, I've got a new photo for you today. It's a set of 3 x3 cards that I made to use for gift tags this Christmas and I wanted to share it with you.

I used the Tags till Christmas stamp set for two of them, Jolly Old St. Nick for one of them, and the snowflake punch for the other. Very simple but cute.

Tomorrow I'll have a few more Christmas cards for you and an adorable little gift card holder that I made for the holidays. Until then...

Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: