My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Month Before Christmas

Since it has been since August since I last blogged, I'm covering the last holiday, Halloween, upcoming Thanksgiving, and Christmas all in one sitting today.



These three little cards are some of my favorites, especially the snow globe. I think it is the cutest little thing! I made it a few months ago at a stamp club I attend. We used the Sweet Snowglobe stamp and Candy Cane Christmas DSP from the current Holiday Mini. It also uses the Northern Frost Decorative Srtip for the Big Shot which is also in the holiday mini. I love it, love it, love it! Need I say more?



The card with the little Christmas packages on it is another of my favorites. And it was sooooooo easy to make. The DSP came from the IBC. It is called Jolly Holiday. The stamp set is Heard from the Heart, also in the IBC.























The last card uses another stamp set I like a lot. It is an "oldie but goodie", Winter Post. The dsp is from the Holiday Mini and is Deck the Halls.


I love, love, love Christmas and all of the Christmas "things" Stampin' Up!has in both their Holiday Mini and IBC, and I'll have more to show you in the next few weeks before Christmas. I hope this makes up for my lack of posting since August. I've been busy with work and I am lucky to have this week off. (Many of the surrounding school districts only get Wed., Thurs., & Fri. off). Then only 3 weeks is it until Christmas break?...but who is counting! :)


Till then...Happy Stamping!


Josie









No comments: