My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Take It to Heart Friendship Card


I just can't get enough of working with my new stuff from Occasions Mini.!  As I've said previously, I love all of it.  I made this card last night and wanted to keep on making things, but it got to be pretty late and my body kept telling me to go to bed.  I don't think a person can go wrong with any of the things in this Mini catalog.  They are all so beautiful, and everything coordinates so well.  I don't have much time today, so I will get to the card.  After that, I am going back to my stamp room to play some more.  If only I didn't have to stop to make dinner!  :)

On this card I used the Take It to Heart stamp set (125520/wood or 125522/clear) that is in the Mini.  I don't consider myself as very good at water coloring, but I think this one turned out pretty well.  The sentiment comes from Language of Friendship (122752/clear) that is in the current IBC.  I also wasn't sure about the bird, but there is something about this one that said I absolutely had to have it.  I'm glad I listened to that little voice when I placed my order.  Other things I used from the mini are Twitterpated DSP (125406), the Paper Doily Sizzlits Die ( 125592), and the Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (125571). When I saw this ribbon I knew that I had to have all of it, so I got all four colors.  The card base is Island Indigo and the border around the dsp is Baja Breeze.  


Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: