My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Two Days Late--Happy Birthday

Yes, I know, I was supposed to post this on Saturday, but since I was out-of-town for the weekend, that didn't happen.  We spent the weekend with friends of ours who just completed their mountain home.  It was fun to be out of the main stream even for 24 hours.  We enjoyed a lot of good food and wine and movies on the DVD player.  It is nice to get away even for a little while

This little card is made with two Sale-a-bration items...the Sycamore Street DSP and the Madison Avenue stamp set.  I thought this was cute and simple and really easy to make.  If you aren't aware of what Sale-a-bration is, for every $50.00 in Stampin' Up! product you purchase you get a free item out of the Sale-a-bration catalog until March 22.  There is a lot of nice stuff in that little catalog.

If yo have any questions about other things I used on  this card, please let me know.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

No comments: