My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Valentine Idea


This is another Valentine idea. It can be used as either an M & M Candy (Fun Size) or gift card holder. Isn't it cute. I got this idea from another Stampin' Up! blogger/demonstrator. I think this is cute and simple.
STAMP SET: Love You Much
INK: Black, Pink Pirouette, and Kiwi Kiss for leaf.
PAPER: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
ACCESSORIES: slit punch, Pink Pirouette stripped ribbon, scallop edge punch. Love You Much coordinating punch, blender pens.
DIRECTIONS: Cut a piece of whisper white card stock 8 1/2" x 4 1/4". Score at 3" & 6 1/4". Stamp the image using black ink, then use a blender pen to color in the word with pink pirouette.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

No comments: