My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration









WooooooHooooo! Sale-A-Bration starts today! I love Sale-A-Bration.

If you don't know what it is all about, here is the deal.

As a CUSTOMER, with every $50 you spend on StampinUp! product, you get one free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. There is not limit on the number of free items you can earn.

When you HOST a workshop of at least $300 (before tax and shipping), you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits!

During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who JOINS AS A DEMONSTRATOR can choose any stamp set-a value of up to $47.95-from our current Idea Book and Catalog. Plus, for a limited time, get 15% off the price of the Starter Kit!

What a deal, huh? Now you know why I LOVE SALE-A-BRATION!!!!

For more information, CLICK ON MY STAMPIN UP! LINK at the top of the page.

Now, here's a cute little set I made two weeks ago when I attended a workshop at my friend Kim's home. I hope she doesn't mind my posting it on my blog. If she does, I will remove it ASAP! But I just thought it was just too cute to not share. It uses the new Candy Lane DSP and the Love You Much Stamp Set which is in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Then the little yellow box is something I came up with one day last week. I took a sick day from work to go to a doctor's appointment, and while I was waiting around for the time to leave, I started playing in my stamp room. You could use it as a little gift box, or something like that.

For it I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, Summer Sun card stock, along with Always Artichoke DSP from the Patterns Pack that was available at the end of last year. I also used the Sizzix Petal Card die and cut out five shapes for the box. It turned out okay. I'm not crazy about the colors. But if they were changed up, I think it would be a cute gift idea.

Anyway, that's what the pictures are. Until next time...












No comments: