My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yummy

Hey there!

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post and that's because I've been busy. I finally, after being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 2 years, had my first workshop this past Saturday. This is a photo of my workshop door prize. It is a Kit Kat Bar wrapped in the Regal Rose DSP that is in the current Patterns Pack II that is a Level I hostess gift in the current catalog. I have to admit that I got this idea from my friend and trainer Kim . I went to one of her workshops in December and we did this with Christmas paper and stamp. So I thought, "Why not?" I also demonstrated this at my workshop. Of course I used the Yummy stamp set that is in the current Sale-A-Bration catalog, Regal Rose ink, Regal Rose Card Stock, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, and Stampin' Dimensionals. Oh...and don't forget the glitter; Dazzling Diamonds. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I can't remember what it is. I'm sure I'll remember as soon as I close out this post.

Until next time...

Josie

No comments: