My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tres Chic Coasters


I know that this isn't a new idea, but I just love these coasters. And I get a lot of compliments on them too. I think I've made a set for everyone I know. They are the easiest thing to create, and very inexpensive. All you need is a set of 4 to 6 ceramic tiles that you can pick up at Lowe's or Home Depot. The next thing you need is black or brown Staz On ink and your stamp and have at it. I also bought some little round felt "thingies" that are sticky on one side to adhere to each of the corners on the reverse so the tile doesn't scratch the furniture. The Staz On ink doesn't wear off, even when the bottom of a cup or glass is wet, and it dries almost instantly after it has been stamped. They are perfect. Oh, the stamp I used is Stampin' Up!'s Tres Chic background stamp. Hope you like them!!

No comments: