My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Girl Card


Top o' the Mornin' to ya! Or should I say, evening? Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you.
This is the last card I have to post for awhile. I made it for a young lady I know that recently had her first child; a sweet little baby girl. I have to admit that I got the inspiration for this card from another that I saw that was similar on SplitCoast. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the original stamper. I was pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it too.

Here is what I used to create this card.

Stamp Set: So Many Scallops
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Specialty DSP
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scalloped Oval and Circle Punches, Large Oval Punch, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
All items used are from Stampin' Up!
That's it for a little while. I hope it isn't another two months before I get to post again. It shouldn't be, but you never know. I have some cards to make for upcoming events; my son's 23rd birthday, my mother's 8Oth, and of course, Mother's Day.
Until then...Thanks for stopping by.
Josie

No comments: