My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Baby Turns 23 Today!

Where does time go? It sure does fly by quickly! My baby turns 23 today. Of course he isn't a baby anymore, but I kindly reminded him this morning that he will always be by precious baby boy no matter how old he gets. Isn't that just like a mom? No matter how old our children are, what they are doing, or where they are living, they will always be our babies in our hearts.

Well, since he is "so old" I thought sail boats and teddy bears wouldn't be appropriate so I borrowed Stampin' Up!'s Circle Circus stamp set from a friend and this is what I created. (Do you believe I don't own this stamp set? I'm going to have to get it; I fell in love with it.) I think he'll like it. He won't see it until Saturday when he's home and I make him his birthday dinner. This, along with a gift ($$$$$) is all he is going to get. What more could a college kid want? Wish somebody would give me a card filled with $$$. I used Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede Paper and ink. Also used some Whisper White card stock.

Hope you like my creation. Thanks for stopping by.

Josie

No comments: