My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oooops! Not An Easter Card!


I know, I know....it has been way too long since my last post. But I have been stamping! I have a lot to share over the next few days. Or, maybe I'll just share all of it tonight. With the time change though, I am pretty wiped out today so it might just be this one card for today.
Okay, so on SplitCoast I called this an Easter card and once you look at it you can tell it clearly is not. LOL! Don't know what I was thinking when I did that. That doesn't mean it can't be turned into one, though. I think it would be pretty for Easter. I do have a cute little Easter Card for a child to post next time.
Here's what I used to make it.
Stamp Set: Oval All
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop Oval and Circle Punches, Large and Medium Oval Punches, 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon in Choco. Chip, Extra Large Two-step Bird Punch, and Elegant Boquet Embossing Folder that goes with the Big Shot.
I layerd the flower alternting in pink and vanilla scallop circles. I also sponged the edges of both the vanilla circles and pink in pretty in pink to give the flower a little umph! Oh yeah, I also roughed up the edges with my edge rougher upper. Can't remember what it is called and I'm too lazy right now to go and look. All of my products are Stampin' Up! products.
Hope you likey! And I'll see you again soon.
Josie

No comments: