My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Is One of My Favorites

This is one of my favorites so far. I used a lot of Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Very Vanilla card stock and a lot of Chocolate Chip ink and gold heat embossing powder. I just started stamping and this is what I came up with. Sometimes I do impress myself! :) I really like the way these turned out.

The stamps I used are Charming, Baroque, and the En Francais background stamp. As always, if you want any more information, let me know. Everything I used is from Stampin' Up!

Well, I am off to pack my suitcase in anticipation of my spring break trip with my husband and friends next week. I have some ironing to do, as if the cloths will still look ironed when I unpack them.

Until my next post...thanks for stopping by.

Josie

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just stopping by from SCS and wanted to say these are so beautiful. I have one of the stamps and might have to try this out. Great job! I am now following you, stop by for a visit if you can.