My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Because

Hello Everyone!

Happy President's Day.  The weather here in Colorado Springs is bright and sunny, but we have a very strong, chilly wind going today.  I am not complaining.  As long as the sun is shining, I am happy.  Did you know that Colorado Springs gets 360 days of sunshine a year?  That is one of the many awesome things I love about living here.

I know, it has been a few weeks since my last post.  Things have been busy, busy, busy around here.  But I have a few minutes today since I have this President's Day off from work and I thought I'd share something that I made awhile ago.  I haven't had much time to stamp lately.  But I will be spending this evening in my stamp room.  I need to get ready for a stamp class I am doing after school tomorrow.  I'll make sure to take pictures of the project I am doing with the kids so I can post them here.

I think the Aviary stamp sets is one of my favorites.  I got it awhile ago and just recently started using it.  I also just love this dsp (Springtime Vintage) in the Occasions Mini.   I can't get enough of it.  I've already managed to work my way through one package of it, and I am started on my second.

If you have any questions about this card, please feel free to email me and I would be happy to answer them.

Until next time...
Happy Stamping!

Josie

P. S.  You know you can have this beautiful paper too.  Click on the Order Now link to the right or let me know if I can help you place your order.  Remember, it is Sale-A-Bration, which means you can get free stamp sets and paper with every $50.00 order.  :)

No comments: