My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stampin' Fool!

Well it is the second day off for cold weather this week and let me tell you...I have been a stampin' fool these last two days.  I have many new creations to show you and hopefully within the next few weeks I'll show you all of them.

I made this card using the Ice Cream Parlor dsp in the Sale-A-Brations catalog and the Big Bold Cupcakes die for the Big Shot (#114509 @ 21.95).  If you buy this die, you are almost halfway to getting one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Email me and I will help you place your order. 

I love the brightness of the colors in this card.  Perfect for a young child, don't you think?  Well, I hope you enjoy visiting today as much as I have enjoyed stamping.

Until next time...
Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: