My photo
I have two children. My daughter Jennifer is 27 and my son Christopher is 25. And two step-sons, Trevor and Adam ages 24 and 26 along with their beautiful wives Emily and Julie and their babies, Noah and Madisyn. I also have I've been married for 12 years to my husband Gary. I'm a full time Junior High Language Arts teacher and stamping is one of my passions. All products I use are from Stampin' Up! Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website to view my calendar of events by clicking on the link to the right!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miracle of Miracles!!!!

Miracle of Miracles...I have the day off!  It is downright frigid outside!  The high here in Colorado Springs is only going to be zero today.  When my hubby left for work this morning, it was -27 figuring in the wind chill.  My school district decided last night to close school for today. Too many kids walk to school, and the temps are dangerously cold.  Bare skin will freeze in a matter of seconds. Yippie!  Hooray!  WooooHoooo!  This is our first snow day this year.  While the rest of the country has been bombarded with feet of snow, we have been experiencing rather unusually high temperatures for this time of year.  On Friday, it was in the low 60's...spring-like for us!  We are paying for it today!  We still don't have a lot of snow, but extreme cold.     BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

On to my card for today.  This is another I've had done for awhile, just not enough time in the day to get it posted.  I've had this stamp set for a long time now, an this is the first time I've used it.  Shame  on me!  I used Early Espresso and Baja Breeze Ink and Crumb Cake card stock and Springtime Vintage DSP.  And of course pearls and the spritzer and ribbon.  Hope you like it.  It was super easy to make.  And I think I'm gonna have to use this stamp set a little more often.  It is on my list of favorites.  Sure wish I would have played with it sooner.

Once again, thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!

Josie

No comments: